Handling coconut is an art we practice with our passion for coconut. Our expertise makes it easy for us to design a handy tool to crack a coconut, an easy tool for all coconut lovers out there.
- Stick the coconut puncher into the coconut.
- Rotate and press the coconut puncher right and left while firmly pushing into the coconut or use a hammer hit onto the coconut opener arm.
- The tool will cut through the coconut, then pull it out.
- Use the tip of the cap push the coconut debris out by inserting into the slit.
- Clean the opener after use and cap it back.
Improper use may result in injury. Please use in the appropriate manner.
- Insert the coconut knife into the coconut in any area surrounding the tip.
- By using a hammer to hit the coconut-opener button,
- The knife will cut through the coconut. Then withdraw it.
- Move to the second, third and forth areas as shown, and repeat the process. The four scars will connect forming a four-sided plug.
- Use the tip of the knife to remove the lid, thereby exposing the opening.